Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm famous! well, not really.

My name was mentioned in a "Celebrity" blog! However, you may not know of this celebrity unless you are an avid scrapbooker and followed Creating Keepsakes in it's glory days. In this post on Becky Higgins blog, she selected her current favorite fonts (half of which I either created or processed into fonts) and in the last paragraph is my name! And a link to a project I made! Of course I made the project purely to feature Becky Higgins who is featuring my fonts but really featuring my company's website.

After perusing more of Becky's posts, I found a lot of her recent spray paint projects. I am looking at some old stuff in my house with a new perspective... I just may go a little spray paint happy soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Britta- That is so exciting! I love looking at your ideas. I'm not surprised at all that she had to point out your skills.